Customer Support Specialist
New York /
Operations – Support /
At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
The role of Customer Support Specialist will act as WorkFusion’s bridge between our Global Support customers and our Production Support, Account Management and Product Development teams. The CSM will advocate on behalf of WorkFusion customers and take a team-based approach to keeping the teams laser focused on resolving customer issues. The Customer Success Specialist will work directly with customers to enhance their overall user experience with WorkFusion Global Support; and is responsible for overall customer well-being by monitoring customer ticket queues and acting as an escalation point for customer issues.
We are looking for people who have the magic combination of domain expertise, enterprise implementation project management experience, and customer management skills.
● Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer support relationship.
● Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customers' overall satisfaction with our products.
● Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
● Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
● Promoting opportunities for two-way communication.
● Keeping customers informed of ticket progress, as well as process and procedural changes.
● Demonstrate competency with the WorkFusion product suite
● Work with WorkFusion product/delivery managers to identify/resolve all issues that could impact customer satisfaction.
● Ensure customers take advantage of WorkFusion best practices.
● 2-4 years in a customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels.
● Functional domain expertise with AI/RPA/Machine Learning
● Experience in an enterprise software delivery/services company
● A background in technical troubleshooting with hardware and software products, and open source based products
● An interest in delivering the best possible experience to current and prospective customers
● Solid reporting and analytics experience. Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Jira
● The ability to remain calm under pressure, yet maintain and telegraph a sense of urgency when needed
● Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers at the System Administrator, IT management, and Executive level.
● You are adaptive. You love an ever-changing environment where you are constantly
● Improving yourself and your processes.
● Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Platform
● Development, and Product Management).
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to lead meetings and host webinars.
● Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.
● Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
● Service industry experience a plus.
● Passion for customer service.