Head of AI
New York /
R&D – Data Science /
At WorkFusion, we build software that is changing the world and transforming workplaces. Our technology automates repetitive, data-intensive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, companies can grow further, and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is increasingly recognized as the world leader in industry-specific process automation, offering AI-powered software with particular focus on the needs of banking, financial services, and insurance enterprises. Our Intelligent Automation Cloud combines RPA, machine learning and analytics in one unrivaled platform that can be deployed quickly and scale without limit. We compete in the world’s fastest-growing software segment and we are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe.
As the health and safety of our teams is always a primary concern, we are currently a primarily remote workforce worldwide. Officially, our headquarters is in New York City (on Wall Street) with additional hubs in Canada, Europe and Asia.
WorkFusion is looking for a Head of AI who will lead our strategy in delivering market leading AI Based Automation solutions. You will be responsible for defining our AI strategy as well as lead an exception team of data scientists and engineers empowering them to build products and services our customers both love and rely on to manage and grow their businesses. This role will involve working with leaders across the business as well as other Product managers to understand challenges that can be solved through innovative AI/ML-based solutions, defining product roadmaps, and delivering on AI capabilities to power innovative features in our platform.
· Translate company strategy into product strategy and roadmap. Set the vision, goals, success metrics, and roadmap for how our AI products to address our customer Use Case and Automation needs.
· Be a customer advocate – Develop a deep understanding of our customers and their needs, and articulate features that deliver to them the best experiences. Provide support to other customer facing teams while ensure they can effectively communicate value of our AI capabilities.
· Drive Innovation – Monitor and keep abreast with industry trends and competitors to identify and respond to new opportunities based on market research, trends, customer feedback and requests, and market demand. Drive build vs buy decisions to help establish an AI ecosystem of internal and partner capabilities which provide best automation solution for our customers.
· Collaboration - Partner with cross-functional leaders to collaborate and extract meaningful insights and articulate product strategy, positioning, and decisions
· Hands-on Product Leadership – Work closely with Data Science and Engineering teams to deliver on roadmap while creating a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that stimulates innovation and inspires team members to generate creative ideas
· Strong product acumen, analytical, diagnostic, critical thinking, and product management skills
· Experience delivering products large enterprise customers (preferable regulated customers such as banking, financial services, insurance, health care)
· 8+ years hands-on leading AI based products or development teams
· 5+ years in leadership position
· A strong record of delivering AI based products including identifying ML problems, defining ML strategy, running build vs buy decisioning
· Demonstrated experience with AI techniques natural language processing, computer vision (bonus experience with Transfer Learning, Federated Learning, AutoML -Neural Architecture Search)
· Proficiency with Agile methodologies
· Excellent written and verbal technical communication skills
· Strong history of recruiting and coaching technical teams