Automation Engineer (Java)
Customer Success – Delivery /
At WorkFusion, we build software that is changing the world and transforming workplaces. Our technology automates repetitive, data-intensive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, companies can grow further, and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is increasingly recognized as the world leader in industry-specific process automation, offering AI-powered software with particular focus on the needs of banking, financial services, and insurance enterprises. Our Intelligent Automation Cloud combines RPA, machine learning and analytics in one unrivaled platform that can be deployed quickly and scale without limit. We compete in the world’s fastest-growing software segment and we are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe.
As the health and safety of our teams is always a primary concern, we are currently a primarily remote workforce worldwide. Officially, our headquarters is in New York City (on Wall Street) with additional hubs in Canada, Europe and Asia.
We are looking for enthusiastic people with passion to technology and automation. You will work closely with customer to solve real-world problems based on stack of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Machine Learning using WorkFusion platform. You will make automation transformation in such domains as Finance, Insurance, Health Care and other. It brings such challenges as scale the solution to handle the volume, hybrid of machine learning and rule-based models, satisfying complex business rules, end-2-end delivery.
● Solve complex real-world problems using WorkFusion platform
● Closely communicate with customers and partners during project delivery
● Take role as a stakeholder for the product team
● This position might involve short-term business trips to US/EU/Asia
● 2+ years of Java experience
● Understanding of design patterns and OOP
● Understanding of distributed systems and applications’ integration (REST, etc)
● Basic administration knowledge of Unix/Linux and MS Windows
● Critical thinking to be able to work with high level requirements
● English: Intermediate+
● Good communication skills
● Focus on delivering the value than pure engineering
Would be good to have
● Good prototyping skills
● Experience in performance analysis