Tampa, FL /
Operations & Human Resources – Practice Management /
Job Summary: The Care Specialist is one of the most important roles at Workit Health and is one of the main points of contact for our members on their recovery journey. The Care Specialist will help facilitate each member’s journey and support and communicate with members as they are getting to know our program and care team
- Go above and beyond to provide world-class member experience throughout their care at Workit Health.
- Educate our members on how to navigate the Workit program, and be ready to help troubleshoot through any barriers.
- Assist members with completing drug testing while maintaining a professional and judgement-free demeanor.
- Communicate and provide support to members over chat, email, and phone in a professional way that embodies the company mission and values.
- Communicate effectively across the team and organization as needed.
- Master scheduling and rescheduling members with warm, friendly communication.
- Foster patient engagement by reminding members about upcoming and missed appointments, and encouraging them in their recovery journey.
- Coordinate drug test shipping.
- Support members in maintaining up-to-date and accurate contact, billing, and appointment information.
- Maintain strict confidentiality when handling member information in compliance with Workit Health and HIPAA guidelines.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of our EMR, processes, and systems.
- Demonstrate empathy, compassion, and respect for our members and staff in all interactions.
- Passionate about providing stellar internal and external customer service and working with diverse populations including Workit staff, members, family members, and vendors.
- Strong analytical ability.
- One or more years of health care experience is preferred.
- Comfortable asking for support, help, and guidance as needed.
- Familiarity with addiction recovery and harm reduction is a plus.
Why Join Workit?
- Workit Health is a team of thinkers and doers disrupting the status quo of care through telemedicine. We are a rapidly growing telemedicine B-corporation that puts members first in ensuring they receive the best possible care in addiction and beyond. We are a group of solution architects passionate about creating more accessible opportunities for people to help people make life-long change.
- Workit Health is the nation’s leading provider of on-demand, evidence-based care for substance use and mental health. By leveraging telemedicine and a medication-first approach, we are improving clinical outcomes and enabling more individuals to enter long-term recovery.
- We’re excited to expand the team as our impact continues to grow to over 110 million covered lives. The dedication our team members bring to the table reflects our mission-driven culture of making the gold standard of care for addiction more accessible through harm reduction-based, patient-centered support. We are looking for driven and compassionate individuals with a desire to transform an entire health ecosystem ripe for disruption.
- As we are an addiction recovery company, those in addiction recovery themselves are encouraged to apply.
Workit Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Generous PTO (plus your birthday off!)
- Excellent health & dental insurance with options to fit you & your family’s needs
- 401k + Matching
- Maternity + Paternity Leave
- Personalized Coaching Platform
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic, fun, and inclusive team that is dedicated to the addiction space!