Developer Success Engineer
USA timezones /
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We provide pre-built features and APIs for SSO/SAML, Audit Trail, Directory/SCIM sync, and more. WorkOS is a well-funded, fully distributed team with employees across US time zones.
About the role:
WorkOS is looking to build out our Developer Success Engineering team!
As WorkOS is a technical product made by developers, for developers, Developer Success Engineers are critical to every step of the customer experience— from demoing to integration and ongoing support.
You’ll be the expert on our products and main point of contact between our engineers and developers. You’ll spend approximately 60-70% of your time communicating with developers and 30-40% of your time diving into issues.
This role is best suited for someone who is technically-minded, empathetic, passionate and loves solving problems under pressure.
- Provide technical advice to developers on best practices for integrating with our API
- Continuously engage users with product developments and new demo videos
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise from the developer and diagnose any blockers
- Engage customers for feedback to help shape product development
- Improve our documentation to increase product adoption
- 2-3 years working in a technical role w/coding experience
- Previous experience working with customers on a technical product
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for educating and breaking down complicated concepts
- Deeply involved in multiple developer communities
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience in supporting Enterprise IT
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.