Developer Success Engineer
USA timezones /
Developer Success /
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We build tools and services for developers to help them implement features like Single Sign-On, Directory Sync, Multi-Factor Auth, and Audit Logs. We're a fully-distributed team with employees across US and EU time zones. We're well-funded, having recently raised an $80M Series B. Customers include Webflow, Vercel, PlanetScale, Loom, Airbase, and many more of today’s fastest growing SaaS companies.
About the role:
WorkOS is looking to continue to build out our Developer Success Engineering team!
As WorkOS is a technical product made by developers, for developers, Developer Success Engineers are critical to every step of the customer experience — from demoing to integration to ongoing support. You will be on WorkOS’s front line, talking with developers, building developer relationships, and making the developer experience the best it can be!
You will be the expert on our products and main point of contact between our engineers and developers (customers). You will spend your time communicating with developers, diving into issues, and creating and improving our developer content.
This role is best suited for someone who is technically-minded, empathetic, passionate and loves solving problems under pressure.
Read more about what a day in the life of a DSE at WorkOS is like here!
- Understand and be an expert in WorkOS’s product and code base
- Provide technical advice to developers on best practices for integrating with our API
- Conduct demos of the product to developers and aid in implementation
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise from the developer and diagnose any blockers
- Engage customers for feedback to help shape product development
- Improve our documentation to increase product adoption
- Maintain and update SDKs and example applications
- Work cross-functionally within the company
- 2-3 years experience in a technical role with coding experience
- Working with customers on a technical product
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for educating and breaking down complicated concepts
- Quick learner and relentlessly inquisitive
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.