USA timezones /
Are you the type of engineer who loves taking ideas from zero to one?
Who loves creating beautiful software experiences with the best tools?
Who cares deeply about creating the best possible products?
If the answer is yes, you've come to the right place. 🙌
Our mission is to bring fresh perspectives to unloved and forgotten areas of the IT stack.
Our product is abstracting decades of legacy code with modern design and crisp APIs.
Our goal is to transform how workplace software is built and unleash a new era of creativity.
- 3+ years of industry software development experience
- Intellectually curious, independently driven, and passionate about great products
- Expert-level skill in at least one programming language and familiarity with others
- Experience working on small teams in fast-paced environments
- Experience building and shipping web applications and/or API services end-to-end
- Our stack is TypeScript, React, and Postgres on AWS (bonus points if you are familiar with these)
- A growth mindset, high emotional intelligence, and strong communication skills
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
About the Company
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We provide pre-built features and APIs for SSO/SAML, Audit Trail, Directory/SCIM sync, and more. WorkOS is a well-funded, fully distributed team with employees across US time zones.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.