🤖 Software Engineer
SF, NYC & Remote
Are you the type of engineer who loves taking ideas from zero to one?
Who loves creating beautiful software experiences with the best tools?
Who cares deeply about creating the best possible products?
If the answer is yes, you've come to the right place. 🙌
Our mission is to bring fresh perspectives to unloved and forgotten areas of the IT stack.
Our product is abstracting decades of legacy code with modern design and crisp APIs.
Our goal is to transform how workplace software is built and unleash a new era of creativity.
Want to learn more? 👋 Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3+ years of industry software development experience
- Intellectually curious, independently driven, and passionate about great products
- Expert-level skill in at least one programming language and familiarity with others
- Experience working on small teams in fast-paced environments
- Experience building and shipping web applications and/or API services end-to-end
- Our stack is TypeScript, React, and Postgres on AWS (bonus points if you are familiar with these)
- A growth mindset, high emotional intelligence, and strong communication skills
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Flexible vacation policy
- Daily team lunches
- Autonomy and flexibility with opportunity for remote work
About the company
WorkOS is a stealth technology startup building the next platform for workplace tools. The company has offices in San Francisco and New York and is well-funded.
To apply, either click below or send a note to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.