Technical Product Marketing Manager
USA timezones /
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We provide pre-built features and APIs for SSO/SAML, Audit Trail, Directory/SCIM sync, and more. WorkOS is a well-funded, fully distributed team with employees across US time zones.
About the role:
WorkOS is searching for a Technical Product Marketing Manager, who will lead our product marketing strategy and serve as the expert on our product’s positioning and use cases.
You will create content for our website, marketing campaigns and other collateral to increase brand awareness and user adoption. You will liaise between our target customers, developer success and the engineering team, with the aim of bringing our vision and voice to the market.
Successful candidates will have a strong marketing background with experiences delivering creative, innovative marketing initiatives.
- Develop and own the technical messaging and positioning of our products
- Conduct user research to deeply understand customer needs and provide recommendations on product improvements and expansions
- Develop competitive insights and positioning to deliver the right solutions and messaging to the market
- Generate developer integration journeys and user case studies
- Produce engaging demos that are the basis for customer engagements in the sales process
- Own our content strategy across a number of mediums and audiences, broadening brand awareness via writing technical blog posts, best practice guides and thought-leadership content
- At least 2-3 years experience in product marketing to a developer-focused or technically-minded audience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market
- Experience positioning technical products to both technical users and decision-makers
- Strong technical depth and ability to learn quickly, balanced with sharp business acumen
- Exceptional communication, proofreading, prioritization and time management skills
- Strong focus towards metrics and measuring success
- Experience in enterprise SaaS
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.