Product Marketing Manager
USA timezones /
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We build tools and services for developers to help them implement features like Single Sign-On, Directory Sync and Audit Logs. We're a fully-distributed team with employees across US and EU time zones. We're well-funded, having raised an $80M Series B. Customers include Webflow, Vercel, PlanetScale, Loom, Airbase, and many more of today’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
About the role
WorkOS is growing rapidly and searching for a Product Marketing Manager. As we invest in building out our GTM team, you will be instrumental in leading product marketing efforts. Successful candidates will have experience leading marketing for developer products and defining marketing strategies that target developers and drive developer adoption of our products.
- Develop product messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans for new and existing products
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to understand the features and benefits of our products and services and develop compelling messaging for developers
- Conduct market research and analyze customer insights to develop a deep understanding of customer needs and preferences
- Coordinate sponsorship of developer community blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, and conferences
- Partner with sales to develop effective sales enablement tools, including product demos, presentations, and training materials
- Foster the community alongside developer relations to build relationships with developers and foster engagement with our products and services
- 5+ years experience in product marketing to a developer-focused or technically-minded audience
- Significant success leading product marketing for a bottoms-up developer product sold primarily to CTOs or VP/Directors of Engineering
- Technical background or experience marketing highly technical products
- Exemplary written voice and strong storytelling skills for developers
- Experience conducting product launches and interfacing with developer-focused news outlets: HN, Twitter, TechCrunch, VentureBeat
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze, and interpret market data and customer insights
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to craft compelling product messaging and positioning
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.