USA timezones /
At WorkOS, we’re building “Stripe for enterprise-ready features.” This means we provide a modern API platform that empowers any developer to quickly build and ship enterprise features. These include Single Sign-On (SAML), Directory Sync (SCIM), Audit Trail (SIEM), and more. WorkOS is a well-funded, fully distributed team with employees across the globe.
About the role:
WorkOS is looking to hire a strong technical recruiter, in order to rapidly scale our team. To start, you’d be the only one in a dedicated recruiting role. You'll define our recruiting strategy and build a best-in-class talent program, helping us make critical hires across engineering, product, design and developer success.
You’ll be primarily responsible for managing all recruiting-related activities. The role will be a mix of sourcing/recruiting directly, as well as managing a number of external recruiting resources such as agencies and recruiting platforms.
This role is best suited for someone who will be able to handle the dynamic nature of a high-growth technology company, and have creativity around how/where to source strong engineering talent. We're looking for someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and passionate about growing teams remotely. The ideal candidate will be able to balance long-term focus with practical day-to-day execution.
- Design, execute and own full life-cycle recruiting
- Attract and engage top talent in creative, targeted and meaningful ways
- Manage candidates through the entire interview process (sourcing, updating candidate pipeline, coordinating interviews, setting expectations, etc.) while maintaining an excellent candidate experience
- Collaborate with internal team members on recruiting best-practices and ways to improve hiring
- Actively work towards building a diverse team and ensure fairness in hiring practices
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and analyze KPIs for recruiting
- Scale a lean team to support growth
- 5-8 years of recruiting experience, with a strong background in technical R&D hiring
- Previous experience recruiting and scaling an early-stage team
- Demonstrated success of establishing credibility and trust with diverse groups
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.