Americas and European Time Zones /
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We build tools and services for developers to help them implement features like Single Sign-On, Directory Sync and Audit Logs. We're a fully-distributed team with employees across US and EU time zones. We're well-funded, having raised an $80M Series B. Customers include Webflow, Vercel, PlanetScale, Loom, Airbase, and many more of today’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
About the role
WorkOS is growing rapidly and looking for our first Technical Writer to join the team. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining technical documentation for our APIs, SDKs, and contributing to technical content for the company. Successful candidates will have in-depth knowledge of web applications, webhooks and APIs and a passion for creating best-in-class documentation that developers love to use.
- Write, edit, and maintain technical documentation for our APIs, SDKs, and other developer tools
- Work closely with software developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to ensure that all technical documentation is accurate, up-to-date, and user-friendly
- Develop and maintain templates and style guides for technical documentation
- Conduct research and gather information from various sources
- Ensure that all technical documentation meets industry standards for clarity, accuracy, and completeness
- Continuously improve our documentation process and tools to ensure that we are providing the best possible experience for our developers
- 3+ years of experience in technical writing or related field
- Experience with webhooks, APIs and web applications
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to write for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Our stack is TypeScript, React, and Postgres (bonus points if you are familiar with these, but it's not required)
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.