Product Manager, APIs and Platform
USA timezones /
WorkOS is growing rapidly and searching for a Product Manager who has a proven track record in conceptualizing products and taking them to market.
We’re looking for a technical PM who has a background in working on developer-focused products. You will be constantly engaging with users and working with the design, developer success and engineering teams to deliver on a user experience that developers love.
Successful candidates will need to be technical, data-oriented, and excellent at articulating technical concepts in blog posts, documentation or other collateral.
- Drive product roadmaps, scope projects and work alongside the CEO to develop product vision and strategy
- Iterate on product development and rigorously prioritize features that have tangible value to users
- Develop and own the technical messaging and positioning of our products
- Conduct user interviews to deeply understand customer needs and provide recommendations on product improvements and expansions
- Develop competitive insights and positioning to deliver the right solutions and messaging to the market
- Manage products through initial release and subsequent changes made from user feedback
- Contribute regularly to blog posts and documentation development
- Support product announcements through promotional blog posts and related content
- Masters degree in Computer Science or 3+ years as an software engineer
- Experience as a PM in a developer- or API-focused company
- Experience with a freemium or self-serve go-to-market motion
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills, with a proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market
- Experience positioning technical products to both technical users and decision-makers
- Strong technical depth and ability to learn quickly, balanced with sharp business acumen
- Exceptional communication, prioritization and time management skills
- Strong focus towards metrics and measuring success
- Bonus: Experience in enterprise SaaS
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
About the Company
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We provide pre-built features and APIs for SSO/SAML, Audit Trail, Directory/SCIM sync, and more. WorkOS is a well-funded, fully distributed team with employees across US time zones.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.