Growth Marketer - Sales-Led Segment
USA timezones /
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We provide pre-built features and APIs for SSO/SAML, Audit Trail, Directory/SCIM sync, and more. WorkOS is a well-funded, fully distributed team with employees across US time zones.
About the role:
We’re building our first Growth Marketing team at WorkOS. You’ll be part of a team of two Growth Marketers, each focused on one of our key market segments. You’ll be responsible for acquisition and engagement of our sales-driven segment, where startup founders and product managers develop enterprise roadmaps using WorkOS. Your mission is to grow WorkOS' customer base with a hyper-focus on the funnel, implementing experiments to drive user acquisition, running integrated marketing campaigns, and keeping customers engaged.
🧗♀️ You love entrepreneurs. You’ll own user acquisition for our sales-led ‘product-owner’ segment, focused on startup founders and product decision makers. You’ll reach this audience with tactics such as podcasting (we just started one!), content marketing, brand advertising, and outbound prospecting. You’ll work closely with our PMM, content, and sales teams as you go. You’ll own vendor relationships to further expand our reach.
🥇 You love measuring, and achieving, success. You’ll drive KPIs, from demo requests through our go-to-market funnel to becoming a customer. You’ll deeply understand our user journey, identify areas of opportunity to create growth, and run experiments to constantly improve prospect experience.
🥸 You’re creative. We’re excited to help B2B SaaS companies get enterprise ready. You’ll be instrumental in evangelizing enterprise readiness to founders and product teams. You’ll work with our amazing brand design team to bring campaigns to life.
🔨 You’re a doer. You’ll identify, prioritize and execute programs to help grow our top of the funnel with product leaders excited to explore WorkOS. You will own the end-to-end execution of campaigns, including implementation, optimization, reporting, and analysis. You’ll work with our bizops team to ensure we use data to our best abilities.
🏗️ You’re a builder. We’re looking for a strong individual contributor to build from the ground up. As we scale we’ll likely have opportunities to grow a team around this role.
Skills / Requirements 🌟
- 2+ years in a growth role marketing B2B software. Bonus for marketing to founders or PMs
- Knowledgeable with a variety of marketing tactics: podcasting, brand advertising, content distribution, PR, ABM, outbound prospecting, and email. You should be able to go deep on some tactics, while managing vendors in others
- Managed quarterly user acquisition and conversion metrics (e.g. sales pipeline, new customers)
- Comfortable with and excited by technical topics such as SAML, SCIM, and RBAC
- Great at wrangling data and analytics to undercover insights, test hypotheses, and report results
- Adept at using a modern marketing stack. At WorkOS we use Hubspot, Salesforce, Mode, Google Analytics, and more.
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.