USA timezones /
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We provide pre-built features and APIs for SSO/SAML, Audit Trail, Directory/SCIM sync, and more. WorkOS is a well-funded, fully distributed team with employees across US time zones.
About the role:
WorkOS is searching for a Content Strategist to own and drive our content marketing strategy, with the aim of bringing our vision and voice to the market.
Our content is a key pillar of our go-to-market strategy, to establish our brand, broaden awareness and become an authority on Enterprise Readiness. In addition to generating thought leadership pieces, this person will also produce certain articles to maximize for SEO/SEM.
Successful candidates will have a previous background with researching, editing and delivering high-quality articles.
- Take ownership of the WorkOS Blog, including the ongoing development of our content strategy plan
- Deliver drafts and/or finished articles on a schedule within deadlines
- Collaborate with other members of the team (e.g. design/engineering) to ensure timely releases
- Monitor and analyze the performance of KPIs to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use SEO in writing to improve the visibility of our site in search results
- Propose and produced well-researched content for publication online
- Syndicate pieces across various channels (forums, twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience with technical writing or writing for a technically-minded audience
- Established history of writing in public with a demonstrated portfolio
- Familiarity with concepts particular to SaaS and appealing to developers
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Existing network of backlinks, newsletters, forums to post on
- Experience ideating on content for YouTube/video technical tutorials
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.