PeopleOps / Talent Acquisition
USA timezones /
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We provide pre-built features and APIs for SSO/SAML, Audit Trail, Directory/SCIM sync, and more. WorkOS is a well-funded, fully distributed team with employees across the US.
About the role:
WorkOS is looking to hire in PeopleOps, in order to rapidly scale our team across multiple job functions.
You’ll be primarily responsible for managing all recruiting-related activities, ensuring seamless onboarding experiences, as well as maintain HR admin-related operations. Longer term, you’ll also be instrumental in putting in place a performance management system.
This role is best suited for someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and passionate about growing teams remotely.
- Develop interview processes for new roles (write job descriptions, calibrate sourcing, designing evaluation rubrics)
- Manage candidates through the entire interview process (updating candidate pipeline, scheduling interviews, following-up, performing reference checks and generating offer letters)
- Drive new recruiting efforts, e.g. initiate a university presence / intern program
- Actively work towards building a diverse team and ensure fairness in hiring practices
- Oversee payroll and benefits administration (paying employees/contractors, plan renewals)
- Ensure legal compliance and business registration across multiple states
- Design new hire onboarding experience (“yes to desk”) including hardware and personal office setup
- Previous 3+ yrs experience recruiting and scaling an early-stage team 3x
- Previous 2+ experience in HR/PeopleOps
- Demonstrated success of establishing credibility and trust with diverse groups
- Outstanding influencing, communication and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures best practices, employment laws and regulations required; multi-national knowledge beneficial
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.