Americas and European Time Zones /
Developer Experience /
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We build tools and services for developers to help them implement features like Single Sign-On, Directory Sync, Multi-Factor Auth, and Audit Logs.
We're a fully-distributed team with employees across US and EU time zones. We're well-funded, having recently raised an $80M Series B. Customers include Webflow, Vercel, PlanetScale, Loom, Airbase, and many more of today’s fastest growing SaaS companies.
Our core values are based on trust, collaboration, and customer obsession. We love pursuing new challenges and care deeply about the quality of our work.
About the role:
WorkOS is looking to add an experienced Developer Advocate to our growing team. Your mission will be to build a thriving and connected developer community around our platform. You'll work directly with developers on a daily basis to broaden awareness of WorkOS and gain key insights/feedback from developers.
Some things we're looking for:
- Prolific producer of high quality technical “how-to” content (blogs, webinars, demos, talks) addressing common user needs, latest technology advances, and emerging best practices
- Proven ability to distribute content and leverage pieces to broaden awareness of the WorkOS brand, via existing connections
- Built a developer-focused community previously
- Presented at meetups, conferences, and other ecosystem events
- Created/produced events (podcasts, roundtables, hackathons)
- Managed sponsorships of events, newsletters, etc.
- Existing relationships with fellow ecosystem influencers and open source leaders
- Ongoing connections with user group members to build personal relationships and deeply understand their needs, usage, journeys, and barriers to adoption
- Written code where required to support how-to content, blog posts, presentations
- Created sample applications, documentation, and tutorials
Candidates should have a presence with the developer community across sites like StackOverflow/StackExchange and Dev.to. (Please link and share your profile!)
KPIs: this role is primarily responsible for driving awareness about the WorkOS platform in developer communities and increasing our qualified inbound leads for new business.
More about DevRel:
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.