Experienced Product Designer
Americas and European Time Zones
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We build tools and services for developers to help them implement features like Single Sign-On, Directory Sync, Multi-Factor Auth, and Audit Logs. We're a fully-distributed team with employees across US and EU time zones. We're well-funded, having recently raised an $80M Series B. Our fast growing customer base includes thousands of rapidly growing SaaS companies like Webflow, Vercel, Brex, PlanetScale, Loom, and Drata.
We're looking for an experienced product designer who has experience designing complex, high-density user interfaces for developer tools and B2B enterprise products. We think in systems, are passionate about developer experience, and believe in making strategic decisions informed by customer feedback. You’ll be responsible for discovering, defining, and designing experiences that attract and engage developers specifically. We have a lot of exciting new products planned that you will lead from research through implementation.
- Lead greenfield product initiatives on the design side
- Help to improve and maintain our existing products by suggesting improvements to usability, a11y, performance, and consistency
- Engage with customers to identify points of friction that may be reduced by improving UI patterns and user flows
- Contribute to our Figma design system
- Contribute to our code design system
- Contribute to our icon system
- 7+ yrs industry experience in software interface design. Please apply even if you have less years of experience, we have multiple openings!
- Experience designing technical products or developer tools. WorkOS is a technical product targeting engineers, so you'll need to understand technical concepts and work closely with both back-end and front-end engineers.
- Demonstrable understanding of systems thinking. You'll need a deep understanding of common UI patterns, and which UI patterns map best to a given scenario. Experience working with an established design system is a plus
- Demonstrable understanding of a11y. Understanding how different users in various environments can and will interact with a UI is critical during the design phase.
- Experience running quantitative and qualitative research with usability testing, analysis, interviews and field studies
- Self-motivated and proactive about fulfilling design needs across product, website and other collateral. WorkOS has a small (but growing) design team where designers wear many hats and work autonomously.
- Working knowledge of modern design tools. We use Figma at WorkOS
- Bonus: experience in B2B enterprise SaaS
Benefits (US only) 💖
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and fully remote working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.