USA timezones /
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps Enterprise Ready. We build tools and services for developers to help them implement features like Single Sign-On, Directory Sync and Audit Logs. We're a fully-distributed team with employees across US and EU time zones. We're well-funded, having raised an $80M Series B. Customers include Webflow, Vercel, PlanetScale, Loom, Airbase, and many more of today’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
About the role:
WorkOS is growing rapidly and looking for our first Business Operations hire to join our Growth team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to use your analytical and strategic skills to collect and analyze data, identify areas for improvement, develop success metrics, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive growth in our business. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining reports and dashboards to communicate insights to stakeholders.
As part of the Growth team, you’ll work in different areas of the user journey from acquisition, user engagement, retention, self-serve conversion, and customer expansion, deeply understanding the data to help inform our strategy and make recommendations to drive growth of the business. Stakeholders you will work closely with are our Execs, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing.
- Define, implement and maintain the key success metrics for our product
- Develop reports and dashboards to visualize data and communicate insights to stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement and growth
- Build predictive models to forecast customer behavior and product performance
- Identify trends and patterns in customer data to inform product roadmap and strategy
- Bachelor's degree in science, mathematics, engineering or a degree that develops robust critical thinking skills or any quantitative major
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics or business operations in the b2b SaaS industry
- Strong proficiency in SQL, Excel, and at least one programming language such as Python or R
- Experience with data tools such as Snowflake, Mode/Jupyter, Amplitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with A/B testing
- Testing and experimentation with usage-based pricing models
- Bonus: Successful track-record with leading product-led growth strategies (self-serve and bottom up acquisition motions )
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.