USA timezones /
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We provide pre-built features and APIs for SSO/SAML, Audit Trail, Directory/SCIM sync, and more. Using WorkOS, our customers have implemented enterprise-ready features and unblocked enterprise revenue dramatically faster (think months of time saved!) than if they were to build these features themselves.
WorkOS raised a $15M Series A, led by Lachy Groom and with participation from Lightspeed Capital, Abstract Ventures, Tuesday Capital, Uncorrelated Ventures and Audacious Ventures. They are joined by legendary angels - Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Kevin Hartz, Brianne Kimmel, Josh Buckley, Scott Belsky, Rahul Vohra, Cristina Cordova, Akshay Kothari, Matt Biilmann and Harry Stebbings, to name a few.
We are a fully distributed team with employees across US time zones.
The problems you’ll solve:
Building enterprise-ready features is a common problem - nearly every SaaS product imaginable eventually has an “Enterprise” plan that includes them. Yet, the specific landscape of IT (and enterprise strategy, as a result) is in constant flux. You’ll be a crucial part of educating our customers in a technical space and shaping their approach towards enterprise. By extension, you’ll play a big role in developing the future playbook of how SaaS companies move upmarket.
Our customers range in size from early stage startups to Fortune 500 companies, meaning the types of stakeholders and organizations you’ll work with will vary tremendously - as context, we primarily sell to developers, product managers and engineering leaders today. You’ll use your deep understanding of the core principles of sales to approach each conversation with the thought and attention it deserves, thinking deliberately about what will be the same as what you’ve seen before and what you’ll have to flex.
Finally, you’ll be joining an early-stage startup. We have a lot of building to do, and every single person counts. We’re excited to have you “grab your hammer” and build with us. If you love thinking about the sales process, our value proposition and how we scale sales as much as you love doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Build our sales-assisted and enterprise upsell motions in partnership with our Developer Success, Marketing and Growth teams
- Own the full sales cycle for sales-involved deals across all types of prospects, from startups to our emerging larger segments
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our go-to-market muscle, including messaging, sales collateral, pricing/packaging, sales process, operations, negotiations, etc.
- Form a perspective on the future of sales at WorkOS and drive learning that tests and refines the perspective
Who you are:
- 3+ years in a software sales-related role, 2+ years of which are in a closing role
- Bonus points for selling to technical audiences
- Previous exposure to and strong interest in solving critical questions that take a startup to scale
- Deeply consultative and aware of opportunities to solve root problems for prospects
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and a deep understanding of the space
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.