USA timezones /
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We provide pre-built features and APIs for SSO/SAML, Audit Trail, Directory/SCIM sync, and more. WorkOS is a well-funded, fully distributed team with employees across US time zones.
About the role:
WorkOS is looking for a Brand Designer who has experience establishing brand identities and bringing B2B SaaS brands to life through production design.
You'll be our first brand designer and have a huge impact building our brand and visual style. You'll collaborate daily with our marketing team and product design team.
- Define and evolve our company brand, including our style guide and a library of design assets
- Implement our user journey on our website, creating compelling layouts, graphics, and templates that will tell the story of our product and company
- Design assets across marketing channels, supporting our product marketing, growth marketing, and content marketing efforts
- Collaborate with our product design team to harmonize our visual identity and style in every customer touchpoint
- Research our target audiences (developers, engineering leaders, product leaders) to enrich our brand appeal
- 4+ yrs industry experience in brand design for B2B SaaS products
- Experience designing corporate brand identities, websites, print collateral, and physical assets
- Self-disciplined and proactive about fulfilling design needs for our go-to-market teams
- Highly proficient in modern interface design tools such as Figma
- Bonus: working knowledge of Webflow to implement your designs on our website
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.