Demand Generation Manager
San Francisco /
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
- #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- Recently raised a $17M Series B led by OMERS Ventures
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for our first Demand Gen marketer to join our growing team in San Francisco. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative thinker obsessed with customer acquisition, funnel optimization, and experimentation.
👷♀️ What you’ll work on:
- Lead our growth efforts around new user acquisition, engagement, and expansion across both organic and paid channels
- Design, execute, and optimize inbound and outbound programs – including website and channel conversion rate optimization, search engine optimization, and A/B testing
- Continuously experiment with new growth channels, tools, and campaigns, analyze key performance metrics, and build forecasts
- Partner with cross-functional teams to uncover new conversion paths and opportunities
💡 What we’re looking for:
- A strategic thinker with at least 3-4 years of experience in demand generation, digital marketing, growth marketing, or an analytical role at a B2B SaaS company
- High level of autonomy, bias towards action, and empathy
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Startup experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, SEMRush
-Full healthcare coverage
-Stipend for remote work setup