Field Marketing Lead
San Francisco /
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
- #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
- #1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- Recently raised a $17M Series B led by OMERS Ventures
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for our first field marketer to join our growing revenue team. This is an exciting opportunity for a results-driven marketer who’s passionate about delivering exceptional experiential marketing programs that drive awareness, engagement, and revenue growth.
👷♀️What you’ll work on:
- Collaborate with Sales, Revenue Ops, Product, and the broader marketing team to drive field programs and events that drive pipeline growth and align with sales KPIs
- Manage the digital event program and calendar – including webinars, roadshows, workshops, and customer meet-ups
- Track and analyze performance metrics to measure the impact of field programs, optimize campaigns, and maximize ROI
- Manage budgets, timeline, resources, and processes
💡 What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in field or event marketing at a B2B SaaS company
- High level of autonomy, bias towards action, and empathy
- Strong writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot
-Full healthcare coverage
-Stipend for remote work setup