WorkRamp empowers employees to reach their full potential. We build onboarding, training, and development products that businesses use to accelerate employee growth. Today, companies including Slack, Square, and PayPal, use WorkRamp to develop thousands of employees worldwide.
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence. If that sounds like the type of team you want to join, we can’t wait to meet you!
🚀What’s the opportunity?
As an Account Executive, your role is to power our sales engine and lead the growth of our business. We take a highly-consultative approach to navigating our customers through the buyer journey and acting as their biggest champions on the product side. We are just at the beginning of building out a high-caliber sales organization, so this is a unique chance to join as a founding member of the team.
🔧What will I be doing?
- Selling value to mid-market and enterprise-level buyers
- Managing the entire sales cycle from qualification to close
- Generating new pipeline through outbound, networking, and ABS
- Maintaining a data-driven sales forecast and visibility into our revenue pipeline
- Developing our product pitch and positioning based on customer feedback
- Delivering feedback on market trends to the sales and product teams
🙌What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work in Sales at an early-stage startup
- 3-5 years of closing experience (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Ability to build relationships with VP-level buyers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self-driven and are able to time-manage in a fast-paced environment