Content Marketing Manager
San Francisco /
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
- #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- Recently raised a $17M Series B led by OMERS Ventures
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for our first content marketer to join our growing team in San Francisco. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative storyteller who’s passionate about creating compelling content that ultimately boosts awareness, delights our audience, and drives revenue.
👷♀️ What you’ll work on:
- Manage the editorial calendar and the WorkRamp brand voice, style and tone
- Own content strategy and creation across the entire buyer journey – to include assets like blogs, social, website, white papers, ebooks, video and more
- Elevate the customer voice and stories through case studies, testimonial videos, webinars, and other owned media
- Track and analyze performance metrics to measure the impact of content and optimize content-led programs across all marketing channels
- Maximize content reach with SEO, A/B testing, and segmentation
💡 What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in content marketing at a B2B SaaS company
- Expertise in digital content strategy, creation, and distribution to generate revenue
- High sense of urgency, organization, and a bias towards action
- Experience with Hubspot, Wordpress, Google Analytics, SEMRush
- Experience working in startups preferred
-Full healthcare coverage
-Stipend for remote work setup