Software Engineer - Customers & Internal Tools (Remote)
San Francisco /
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Workiva trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
- #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
- #1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- Recently raised a $17M Series B led by OMERS Ventures
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
We just raised our Series B and are growing steadily in a large, well-defined SaaS market. This is an exciting time to join the team as we blitzscale and build the team for the next stage of growth.
We're an experienced enterprise team with teammates that have been part of the early team at SaaS companies, like Box and Mixpanel. We move extremely quickly and are constantly pushing each other to release early and often.
🔧What will I be doing?
Projects you might work on:
-Work closely with our customer success and support teams to solve customer issues, fix pressing bugs, and implement WorkRamp into various systems.
-Quickly design, build, and iterate on minor features that need to be rapidly deployed to customers.
-Optimize code or reduce technical debt to help our engineering scale more quickly.
-Build new internal tools to streamline how we service and scale to customers.
Our tech stack consists of:
- Ruby on Rails backend
- React and MobX on the frontend
- Deployed on AWS
🙌 What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work at an early-stage startup
- 2+ years of industry experience building product quality software
- Expert time-management and prioritization within a fast-paced environment
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- US Citizenship required
-Full healthcare coverage
-Stipend for remote work setup
-One of the best teams in tech!
- This role can be based anywhere in the US