San Francisco /
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Workiva trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
- #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
- #1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- Recently raised a $17M Series B led by OMERS Ventures
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
We just raised our Series B and are growing steadily in a large, well-defined SaaS market. This is an exciting time to join the team as we blitzscale and build the team for the next stage of growth.
We're an experienced enterprise team with teammates that have been part of the early team at SaaS companies, like Box and Mixpanel. We move extremely quickly and are constantly pushing each other to release early and often.
🔧 What will I be doing?
We build a fast-growing, enterprise-grade training platform with lots of functionality and integrations, and a beautiful UI. Engineers are tasked with architecting projects from the ground up in a scalable way using the technologies they see fit, while building a growing layer of common architecture to support the expanding codebase.
👷♀️ Projects I might work on:
- A reporting/analytics engine to surface all the training metrics generated by our system. Architecting the data pipeline that serves these analytical queries.
- Research and implement a state management approach (Redux, etc.) for our frontend React components
- Set up a continuous testing pipeline. Build up test suite and make sure it runs in a reasonable amount of time. Integrate testing with our code review tool.
- Architecting, developing, and deploying new features for our core SaaS product
💡 What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work at an early-stage startup
- 3+ years of industry-experience building product quality software
- Expert time-management and prioritization within a fast-paced environment
- Effective at collaborating with cross-functional teams
Our tech stack consists of: Ruby on Rails, React, Postgres, AWS
-Full healthcare coverage
-Stipend for remote work setup
-One of the best teams in tech!
- This role can be based anywhere in the US