Product Marketing Manager
WorkRamp empowers employees to reach their full potential. We build onboarding, training, and development products that businesses use to accelerate employee growth. Today, companies including Slack, Square, and PayPal, use WorkRamp to develop thousands of employees worldwide.
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence. If that sounds like the type of team you want to join, we can’t wait to meet you!
🚀What’s the opportunity
As a Product Marketing Manager, your role is to evangelize our product and grow our presence in the market. You will work closely with the sales and product teams to craft messaging, increase awareness, and drive interest in our product. We are just at the beginning of building out a marketing organization, so this is a unique chance to join as a founding member of the team.
🔧What will I be doing?
- Crafting content that will be used across inbound channels
- Building customer and community programs to drive awareness
- Managing multi-channel campaigns around launches
- Sharing market trends and feedback with the sales and product teams
🙌 What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work in Marketing at an early-stage startup
- 1-2 years of marketing work experience (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Expert time-management within a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree