Senior Product Manager
San Francisco /
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Workiva trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
- #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
- #1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- Recently raised a $17M Series B led by OMERS Ventures
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
We just raised our Series B and are growing steadily in a large, well-defined SaaS market. This is an exciting time to join the team as we blitzscale and build the team for the next stage of growth.
We're an experienced enterprise team with teammates that have been part of the early team at SaaS companies, like Box and Mixpanel. We move extremely quickly and are constantly pushing each other to release early and often.
🔧 What will I be doing?
- Deeply understand our users by participating in research. You will be meeting directly with our customers and understand their needs
- Become intimately familiar with the personas that buy the product and the personas that use the product. You will understand their background and pain points
- Know every nook and cranny of our product and identify areas for improvement
- Design and launch enhancements all the way to leading new strategic product areas
🙌 What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work at an early-stage startup on a small team
- Breadth of experience in the product development lifecycle from ideation to UI and UX design
- Proficiency in creating low-fidelity mockups and wireframes and then translating those into high-fidelity prototypes with a design team
- 3+ years experience in a PM role for a digital (ideally B2B SaaS) product working with PMs, designers, and engineers
-Full healthcare coverage
-Stipend for remote work setup
- This role can be based anywhere in the US