Programmatic Manager (Remote)
At WorkReduce, our mission is to make a difference in our clients’ lives.
As Programmatic Manager you will have strong hands-on-keyboard Programmatic Digital experience across display, video and native. You will be an expert in a variety of DSP's and be comfortable running campaigns from start to finish
What you'll do:
- Execute Programmatic campaigns across display, video and native
- Understand brand safety, viewability and fraud threshold standards and be able to provide valuable insights
- Deploy best practices across the campaigns, ensuring high standards are both met and maintained
- Participate in daily and weekly client communications
- Comfortable working in a variety DSPs
- Be able to employ real time optimizations to increase campaign efficiencies
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of executional experience with programmatic platforms
- Experience implementing Doubleverify or IAS onto programmatic campaigns
Please note: This is not an active open position. You will be added to our pipeline for future roles.
There’s a reason why WorkReduce is the industry leader in providing expert talent solutions across the ad industry. We’ve never been afraid to do things differently. As an industry innovator and challenger, we deliver high-impact results to the biggest brands and agencies worldwide through a remote workforce operating across 31 states and 7 countries.
Our clients trust us to transform and shape the direction of their business. For our people, we’ve created a place where diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture and business. Take control of your career, live the life you want, with peace of mind, happiness, and job security.
What You Can Expect from WorkReduce:
We take great pride in our diverse, inclusive, and collaborative culture which is at the heart of our business. We provide you with the opportunity to work for dynamic brands and agencies, supporting you to build on your existing achievements, knowledge, and expertise.
- 100% remote and flexible work environment. You will never have to be in an office!
- A competitive salary
- A minimum of 21 days of paid leave/ holidays per year, increasing in your second year
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Benefits
- Mental well-being day off
- 401K matching
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.
Not you? Try one of our other open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/workreduce
Please feel free to reach out to our recruiting team with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org