Senior Manager, Programmatic (Remote)
Chicago, IL /
At WorkReduce, our mission is to make a difference in our clients’ lives.
As Senior Manager, Programmatic, you will work closely with a Media Lead. You must possess both a strategic and operational lens that allows you to assist with building thoughtful, consultative, client-centric campaigns, and provide reporting.
What You'll Do:
- You will collaborate with business development, client experience, and all client success team members to drive client success
- You will oversee ongoing optimization and day-to-day activities for programmatic campaigns in order to meet campaign goals, including bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, campaign expansion, and business review
- You will maintain structured naming taxonomy for all elements within the ad server, including campaigns, packages, placements, ads, and creatives
What We're Looking For:
- 5 years of related experience
- Knowledge and experience in third-party ad servers and DSPs, such as Google Campaign Manager 360, Google Display & Video 360 (DV360), and The Trade Desk
- Experience in Amazon Shopper marketing a plus
- An understanding of end-to-end campaign execution (setup, optimization, insights, reporting, and billing) across programmatic
- Experience supporting national brands with $MM ad spend in digital
- Familiarity with direct response goals, including CPL, CAC, CLV, and lead-to-sale ratio
- Preferred background in modeling and forecasting campaigns
- Experience in data analysis and visualization, including Google Analytics, visual data platforms such as Google Data Studios, SKAI (formally, Kenshoo), and Tableau (SQL knowledge is a plus)
There’s a reason why WorkReduce is the industry leader in providing expert talent solutions across the ad industry. We’ve never been afraid to do things differently. As an industry innovator and challenger, we deliver high-impact results to the biggest brands and agencies worldwide through a remote workforce operating across 31 states and 7 countries.
Our clients trust us to transform and shape the direction of their business. For our people, we’ve created a place where diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture and business. Take control of your career, live the life you want, with peace of mind, happiness, and job security.
What You Can Expect from WorkReduce:
We take great pride in our diverse, inclusive, and collaborative culture which is at the heart of our business. We provide you with the opportunity to work for dynamic brands and agencies, supporting you to build on your existing achievements, knowledge, and expertise.
- 100% remote and flexible work environment. You will never have to be in an office!
- A competitive salary
- A minimum of 21 days of paid leave/ holidays per year, increasing in your second year
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Benefits
- Mental well-being day off
- 401K matching
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.
Not you? Try one of our other open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/workreduce
Please feel free to reach out to our recruiting team with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org