Lead, Paid Social (Remote)
Boston, MA /
Paid Social /
At WorkReduce, our mission is to make a difference in our clients’ lives.
As Lead, Paid Social, you’ll utilize your digital media buying expertise and analytical skills to drive the best business results possible for the client. You will contribute to the success of campaigns in a critical way and work closely with the Integrated Planning teams to achieve results.
What You'll Do:
- Help identify and suggest new technologies or tactics that can help deliver or exceed client goals
- Understanding strategies, tools, and data that can be leveraged to make campaigns more successful
- Analyzing data on a daily basis to perform ongoing optimizations and identify any shifts in trends
- Contributing to weekly, monthly, and annual reporting needs and insights
- Understands the strategy and implementation of complex campaign set-ups across clients and programs
- Advanced understanding of the supply and data ecosystems and the appropriate application of each within campaigns
- Developing strong relationships with platform technology companies, seeking out new opportunities
- Helping to conduct audits of technology vendors
- Leading trafficking across platforms with support from Assistant
- Contributing to improvements in processes, both technical and business
- Maintaining a clear communication channel with internal teams regarding expected deliverables
What We're Looking For:
- 2-3+ years of experience in a media role, cross-channel experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- DCM expertise required
There’s a reason why WorkReduce is the industry leader in providing expert talent solutions across the ad industry. We’ve never been afraid to do things differently. As an industry innovator and challenger, we deliver high-impact results to the biggest brands and agencies worldwide through a remote workforce operating across 31 states and 7 countries.
Our clients trust us to transform and shape the direction of their business. For our people, we’ve created a place where diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture and business. Take control of your career, live the life you want, with peace of mind, happiness, and job security.
What You Can Expect from WorkReduce:
We take great pride in our diverse, inclusive, and collaborative culture which is at the heart of our business. We provide you with the opportunity to work for dynamic brands and agencies, supporting you to build on your existing achievements, knowledge, and expertise.
- 100% remote and flexible work environment. You will never have to be in an office!
- A competitive salary
- A minimum of 21 days of paid leave/ holidays per year, increasing in your second year
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Benefits
- Mental well-being day off
- 401K matching
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.
Not you? Try one of our other open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/workreduce
Please feel free to reach out to our recruiting team with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org