Paid Social Manager (Remote)
Boston, MA /
Paid Social /
At WorkReduce, our mission is to make a difference in our clients’ lives.
As Paid Social Manager you will be responsible for the implementation and execution of paid social campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Reddit, among other platforms. This role maintains, develops, and exceeds performance targets for a portfolio of brands.
What you'll do:
- Manage full-funnel projects from start to finish, while coming up with creative ways to advance the brand via paid social
- Provide accurate client communication that details performance and ROI via regular campaign reporting and analysis
- Oversee large paid social budgets monthly through pacing reports and campaign optimizations
- Facilitate meetings, communicate with vendors, and participate in QBRs as needed
- Assist in overseeing junior team members by managing QA, project management, and platform troubleshooting
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of paid social experience, ideally in a digital agency
- Advanced familiarity with running campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Reddit
- Experience working with Ad Operations teams and familiarity with ad servers such as Campaign Manager / DCM
- Experience working with media management platforms such a Mediaocean, Prisma preferred
- Experience working measurement and brand safety partners such as IAS, DoubleVerify, Comscore, etc.
There’s a reason why WorkReduce is the industry leader in providing expert talent solutions across the ad industry. We’ve never been afraid to do things differently. As an industry innovator and challenger, we deliver high-impact results to the biggest brands and agencies worldwide through a remote workforce operating across 31 states and 7 countries.
Our clients trust us to transform and shape the direction of their business. For our people, we’ve created a place where diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture and business. Take control of your career, live the life you want, with peace of mind, happiness, and job security.
What You Can Expect from WorkReduce:
We take great pride in our diverse, inclusive, and collaborative culture which is at the heart of our business. We provide you with the opportunity to work for dynamic brands and agencies, supporting you to build on your existing achievements, knowledge, and expertise.
- 100% remote and flexible work environment. You will never have to be in an office!
- A competitive salary
- A minimum of 21 days of paid leave/ holidays per year, increasing in your second year
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Benefits
- Mental well-being day off
- 401K matching
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.
Not you? Try one of our other open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/workreduce
Please feel free to reach out to our recruiting team with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org