Lead, Media Strategist (Remote)
Media Planning /
At WorkReduce, our mission is to make a difference in our clients’ lives.
As Media Strategist, you will play an essential role within the digital insights divisions responsible for helping solve client problems by analyzing their digital media data in the markets where the client operates. You will look at several different digital media campaign reports and analyze trends with the help of popular business intelligence tools.
What You'll Do:
- Understanding the Analysis Framework: Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand the reporting needs and key performance indicators (KPIs) for each project
- Data Extraction: Utilize Power BI as the primary source of data to extract relevant metrics and performance data
- Data Visualization: Transform data from Power BI into visually appealing and informative PowerPoint slides. Create clear and engaging charts, graphs, and visualizations to illustrate campaign performance
- Customized Reporting: Tailor PowerPoint presentations to align with the client's branding and reporting preferences. Create a narrative that tells the story of the campaign's performance
- KPI Tracking: Develop visuals and charts that track KPIs over time, highlighting key milestones and areas where goals were met or exceeded
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a digital lead within the digital advertising industry
- Strong knowledge of media fundamentals and North American market trends
- Familiarity with advanced digital media planning, buying, marketplace dynamics, and standard reporting metrics
- Experience planning and executing campaigns for large-scale clients (> $50M USD annually) on ad tech platforms and tools such as DV360, TTD, Meta for Business, CM360, Google Ads, TikTok Ads, etc.
- Experience of working with business intelligence tools such as MS Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Automotive industry vertical experience a plus
There’s a reason why WorkReduce is the industry leader in providing expert talent solutions across the ad industry. We’ve never been afraid to do things differently. As an industry innovator and challenger, we deliver high-impact results to the biggest brands and agencies worldwide through a remote workforce operating across 31 states and 7 countries.
Our clients trust us to transform and shape the direction of their business. For our people, we’ve created a place where diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture and business. Take control of your career, live the life you want, with peace of mind, happiness, and job security.
What You Can Expect from WorkReduce:
We take great pride in our diverse, inclusive, and collaborative culture which is at the heart of our business. We provide you with the opportunity to work for dynamic brands and agencies, supporting you to build on your existing achievements, knowledge, and expertise.
- 100% remote and flexible work environment. You will never have to be in an office!
- A competitive salary
- A minimum of 21 days of paid leave/ holidays per year, increasing in your second year
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Benefits
- Mental well-being day off
- 401K matching
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.
Not you? Try one of our other open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/workreduce
Please feel free to reach out to our recruiting team with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org