Senior Manager, Paid Search (Remote)
Boston, MA /
Paid Search /
At WorkReduce, our mission is to make a difference in our clients’ lives.
As Senior Manager, Paid Search, you will be responsible for the day to day planning, management, and optimization of paid search.
What You'll Do:
- Execute, manage, and optimize campaigns across all platforms on a daily basis
- Partner with Ad Ops and Creative teams to ensure flawless execution
- Analyze data on a daily basis to perform ongoing optimizations to copy/creative, landing pages, and bids
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and present data driven reporting
- Partner with internal teams to understand client marketing goals
- Identify and suggest new vendors, technologies or tactics that can help deliver or exceed client goals
- Prepare presentations and recommendations, sharing with the clients and internal team
- Educate more junior members of our team, leading by example through proactive communication and time management
What We're Looking For:
- 5-7 years of specific experience in paid search, paid social or programmatic media. Agency experience a plus
- Specialist level knowledge of paid platforms, including Google and Microsoft Ads
- Experience spearheading the development of a holistic paid digital media strategy and translating strategy into action
- Healthcare experience a plus
There’s a reason why WorkReduce is the industry leader in providing expert talent solutions across the ad industry. We’ve never been afraid to do things differently. As an industry innovator and challenger, we deliver high-impact results to the biggest brands and agencies worldwide through a remote workforce operating across 31 states and 7 countries.
Our clients trust us to transform and shape the direction of their business. For our people, we’ve created a place where diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture and business. Take control of your career, live the life you want, with peace of mind, happiness, and job security.
What You Can Expect from WorkReduce:
We take great pride in our diverse, inclusive, and collaborative culture which is at the heart of our business. We provide you with the opportunity to work for dynamic brands and agencies, supporting you to build on your existing achievements, knowledge, and expertise.
- 100% remote and flexible work environment. You will never have to be in an office!
- A competitive salary
- A minimum of 21 days of paid leave/ holidays per year, increasing in your second year
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Benefits
- Mental well-being day off
- 401K matching
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.
Not you? Try one of our other open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/workreduce
Please feel free to reach out to our recruiting team with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org