Manager, Media Planning (Remote)
Boston, MA /
Media Planning /
At WorkReduce, our mission is to make a difference in our clients’ lives.
As Manager, Media Planner, you’ll direct the day-to-day account activities of the group and play a key role in the translation of marketing and advertising objectives into overall media strategies; you’ll also direct the development of media plans consistent with the approved strategy. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing the skills and knowledge of assigned junior team members.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Director on all aspects of communication plan development and recommendations
- Ensure integration & coordination between various communications programs
- Determine and supervise the best possible implementation of all approved communication plans and projects
- Direct marketing and media analyses to support recommendations
- Prepare and present communication plans, as needed, including objectives, strategy, rationale, and all backup materials
- Supervise and monitor implementation of all media buys where applicable
- Oversee all added value programs / opportunities to ensure smooth execution
- Attend and participate in Client / Agency meetings as the day-to-day product group representative from the media department
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in a media planning role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with 3rd party syndicated research resources, such as ComScore and Nielsen
There’s a reason why WorkReduce is the industry leader in providing expert talent solutions across the ad industry. We’ve never been afraid to do things differently. As an industry innovator and challenger, we deliver high-impact results to the biggest brands and agencies worldwide through a remote workforce operating across 31 states and 7 countries.
Our clients trust us to transform and shape the direction of their business. For our people, we’ve created a place where diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture and business. Take control of your career, live the life you want, with peace of mind, happiness, and job security.
What You Can Expect from WorkReduce:
We take great pride in our diverse, inclusive, and collaborative culture which is at the heart of our business. We provide you with the opportunity to work for dynamic brands and agencies, supporting you to build on your existing achievements, knowledge, and expertise.
- 100% remote and flexible work environment. You will never have to be in an office!
- A competitive salary
- A minimum of 21 days of paid leave/ holidays per year, increasing in your second year
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Benefits
- Mental well-being day off
- 401K matching
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.
Not you? Try one of our other open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/workreduce
Please feel free to reach out to our recruiting team with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org