Associate Director, Paid Search/SEM (Remote)
Cleveland, OH /
WorkReduce is a fully remote company where you can work with the largest brands and agencies in the world, and advance your career while maintaining a strong work/life balance.
We are looking for an Associate Director, Paid Search/SEM to be responsible for responsible for creating, executing, and optimizing Paid Search media campaigns. You will be instrumental in ensuring efficient campaigns and will contribute to meeting and exceeding KPIs.
This is a fully remote, full-time (40 hours per week) role. PST or MST is preferred.
What you'll do:
- Develop audience-centric paid search plans including research, targeting, and network distribution, keyword building, and ad copywriting
- Build effective relationships with vendors
- Develop advertising copy and messaging for clients’ media campaigns adhering to the search engine platform specifications and guidelines
- Recognize and trouble shoot anomalies
- Take responsibility for all aspects of Paid Search Campaign Management including campaign setup, execution, optimization, and reporting
- Monitor quality, click-through rates, and conversion rates across accounts
- Identify low-performing ads and placements and make changes necessary to maximize client KPIs
- Proofread content and ensure message quality
- Demonstrate highly organized campaign/timeline management with strong attention to detail
- Collaborate with technical teams for effective tracking and return on investment (ROI) measurement
- Assist in generating weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for clients
- Lead regular status calls
What we're looking for:
- 6+ year’s experience in paid media with a focus on Search/PPC campaigns
- Excel skills, including creating pivot tables and charts to showcase results
- Experience with audience-centric campaign planning frameworks
- Experience managing performance media campaigns as well as Brand media campaigns
- An understanding of the holistic life cycle of search engine marketing
- Experience with keyword bid management and adjustment of media campaigns across multiple sites, keyword building, and writing effective copy highly relevant and targeted to clients' products and/or services
- Experience with creating and launching paid media ads, pulling and analyzing data, creating reports and decks, leading client calls, assisting with strategy, and developing media plans
- Experience working in SA360, Google Ads, Bing
- Exposure to a 3rd-party bid management software such as Kenshoo, Marin, or Adobe
- Experience with internal site visitor reporting/tracking software such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Ability to identify processes that can be improved and communicate ideas to a supportive team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines without losing track of the details
As the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying, we serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses while remaining committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time, or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.
Not you? Try one of our other open roles: https://jobs.lever.co/workreduce