Do you love working with numbers? Do you love helping people? Do you want to be part of a company that is changing the way field service companies, large and small, are doing business through mobile and desktop software applications? Then joining WorkWave, a leader in SaaS software solutions for the field service industry, as a Client Services and Collections Specialist is a great way to accelerate your career in the business world.
Through outstanding performance, you will be given the opportunity to grow your career in multiple departments such as Accounting, Finance and Support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own the collections process for the company – effectively communicate with customers on past-due balances and resolve discrepancies
- Perform routine analysis on past-due accounts and make suggestions to reduce aged accounts receivables
- Answer all account questions and deliver support to customers; with great detail, document interactions with customers to ensure strong communication
- Serve as a liaison to Sales, Support, and other departments to reconcile and resolve customer concerns
- Identify and escalate priority issues; directing finance tasks to appropriate teams and resources as needed
- Analyze customer payment reports
- Proactively follow up and make scheduled call-backs/emails to customers when necessary
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- WorkWave is looking for motivated, organized, energetic, and empathetic finance professionals with strong customer service skills. Our goal is to make every customer a raving fan, and we are looking for people that want to help with that mission. Specifically, we are looking for people with a demonstrated track record of:
- Experience in full cycle collections and accounts receivables preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel
- NetSuite or other ERP software experience preferable
- Top-notch communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Consistently delivering results “the right way” both personally and professionally, instilling confidence in your intentions and those of our organization
- Clear, direct and empathetic communication in both one-on-one and team settings; able to deal effectively when needing to reduce tension or conflict
- Willingness to be part of a team…cooperating with others to get the right answers quickly
- Maintains stable performance while under pressure or opposition; handling stress with grace and tact
A FEW WORDS FROM THE HIRING MANAGER:
"We are looking for someone who is excited to start their career in accounting, eager to learn, and passionate about customer experience."
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
• We are laid back but buttoned up. We have a casual work environment with a passion for developing creative, innovative best in class solutions that directly contribute to the success of our customers
• We give a damn and deliver service and solutions that make a real difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses
• We embrace quirkiness by openly accepting others as they are and building strong partnerships based on trust
• Teamwork and collaboration is key to help our colleagues and customers solve their challenges
• Our team is energetic, fun, naturally inquisitive and eager to make an impact, we invite you to join us!
CUT THE COMMUTE!
• This position is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? Kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401k with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Stay hydrated and recharge with plenty of water, coffee and tea
• Financial wellness and employee discount programs
• Health and wellness focused work environment - optional standing desks and office fitness challenges
• 401K-9 Doggie Daycare Discount Program
• Charitable donation match program
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 7 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz !
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine