Marketing Manager, Global Partnerships
The Marketing Manager for WorkWave's Global Partnerships team works cross-functionally to manage marketing to, with, and through partners across WorkWave's partner types and products. For partner program marketing, this role will work with Product and Channel Sales Team stakeholders to develop engaging partner program messaging, resources, and recruitment campaigns to attract new, quality partners. For partner account marketing, this role is responsible for providing both scalable and custom (for select priority partners) marketing support and co-marketing for WorkWave’s network of existing Global Partners as well as conduct marketing onboarding for new partner’s as needed. Through scalable partner marketing, this role will help create and maintain the directory of partner resources, plan scaled events/training for partners, and will provide a review of partner marketing assets in accordance with Product Marketing. Through custom partner marketing, this role will advise Channel and Referral partners on their go-to-market strategy, review marketing plans, and collaborate with partners on specific projects (i.e. email campaigns, web language, etc.). Partners include Channel Partners/Resellers, Referral, Solutions/Integration, and Services Partners.
To be successful, this person will develop actionable partner marketing plans and will be responsible for excellence in execution to achieve KPIs. The successful candidate will also have a proven track record in cross-team and cross-org collaboration, and prioritization skills with strong written and verbal communication acumen.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create Partner Program information packets, benefits, and collateral to showcase the value of becoming a WorkWave partner
- Manage/update the content of the Partner section of WorkWave’s website
- Manage partner recruitment campaigns across partnership types and products
- Manage the inbound partner inquiry form and application process
- Create co-marketing SOW/deliverables per partner program
- Manage and update repository of co-brandable marketing and sales enablement assets for partners
- Updating / adding partner information to WorkWave's Internal Partner Directory
- Manage partner webinars and create webinar content
- Monitor and assist in ensuring assuring the accuracy of monthly partner-revenue reporting
- Monitor Solutions Partner lead/deal referral process
- Assist in the creation of partner management system fields/process/protocol as needed
- Manage partner recruitment prospect and contact list pulls/vetting/uploading
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 3-5 years of Partner marketing experience is a must
- 3-5 years of technology or B2B marketing experience
- Experience in a B2B marketing organization
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
A FEW WORDS FROM THE HIRING MANAGER:
"We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating sales enablement materials. The perfect candidate knows how important our customer and prospective customer time is; so much so that they create marketing impactful content, focused on solving our customer's pain points and highlights our product suite's ability to close efficiency gaps in their business."
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
• We are laid back but buttoned up. We have a casual work environment with a passion for developing creative, innovative best in class solutions that directly contribute to the success of our customers
• We give a damn and deliver service and solutions that make a real difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses
• We embrace quirkiness by openly accepting others as they are and building strong partnerships based on trust.
• Teamwork and collaboration is key to help our colleagues and customers solve their challenges
• Our team is energetic, fun, naturally inquisitive and eager to make an impact, we invite you to join us!
CUT THE COMMUTE:
• This position is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? Kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401k with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Stay hydrated and recharge with plenty of water, coffee and tea
• Financial wellness and employee discount programs
• Health and wellness focused work environment - optional standing desks and office fitness challenges
• 401K-9 Doggie Daycare Discount Program
• Charitable donation match program
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 7 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz !
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine