Future Technical Opportunities
Future Opportunities /
WHO WE ARE: For nearly 40 years, WorkWave has been building best practices into its market-leading field service and last mile software solutions to allow companies to increase revenue and profit, and become best-in class operators who can outpace their competition. We support every stage of a business lifecycle including marketing, sales, service delivery, customer interaction and financial transactions.
WorkWave is unique in that it has a large, established base of loyal customers but also has enormous growth opportunities in multiple areas. We are transforming the field service industry, one customer at a time, by building intuitive, best in class cloud-based software, mobile apps and high-value services that solve key pain points our customers face every day, allowing them to save money, save time and improve customer service levels, all at the same time.
Technology doesn’t stop and we need talented employees to keep us ahead of the competition because we’re jumping to the next curve. Even if we don’t have a place for you right now, we may have one in the future.
Are you talented? Are you motivated to do great things? Do you want to work WITH a company, not FOR a company? Send us your resume. We’re looking for future employees who care about solving customers’ problems through quality work and who go above and beyond the bullet points in a job description to join the team working on our Workplace Management System for the Cleaning, Security and Facilities Management industries.
Whether it’s helping develop our next industry-transforming software solution, to quality checking before its released, to supporting it once it’s out the door, we need individuals who are in it for the long haul. If you need a place to put down roots, we may have a spot. Take the first step and show us — tell us what you’re good at and why you should be here.
WHO AND WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Experience working with a variety of technologies to solve customer problems. Some of the technology we work with includes:
- .NET languages VB, C#, WPF
- React Native
- Android / iOS
- SQL Server programming and administration
- Business Intelligence / data warehousing
- Web technologies
- Automation Testing
- Proven ability to collaborate and adapt to changing requirements and technology.
- Experience in an agile software development environment using Azure DevOps.
- Eagerness to learn and leverage new product flows and software technologies.
- Curiosity, passion, self-motivation and a can-do attitude.
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
• We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices - each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
• Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, NO MATTER WHERE YOU DO IT:
• Our HQ is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• Pharmacy, urgent care, bank, restaurants, florist, gym, dentist, outdoor patio bar and weekly farmers market all conveniently located on the first floor - making running errands on a break a breeze.
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? When in the office kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
WORKING REMOTE? Great! Our teams are well versed at working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental and 401k with company match
• Find your perfect work/life balance with our Flexible Time Off policy or generous PTO plan (role dependent) and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teladoc
• Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
• Regional discounts and perks
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz!
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report's 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status: Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
WorkWave supports salary transparency, however please note that salary estimates provided by websites (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) and not by WorkWave may not accurately reflect the actual salary range for the position.