Marketing Account Strategist
Raleigh, NC /
Love building relationships? Coalmarch by WorkWave is looking for a Marketing Account Strategist to join our small but mighty team in Raleigh, NC. This position is based in Raleigh so you must live in the Triangle area, or be willing to relocate upon hire. We’re a small business with big ideas. Joining us now means getting in on the ground floor in a company that’s growing fast, but also growing smart.
Here at Coalmarch by WorkWave, you will work with a passionate, energetic, creative, supportive, hard-working team that’s always willing to go above and beyond to help each other succeed. You’ll think ahead of the curve to find better solutions for our clients and our company, furthering your own skills and abilities. Although we started small, we are fierce in our work ethic, and by joining our company, you’ll become a part of something bigger.
We are looking for candidates that enjoy communicating with clients, learning the in's and out's of their business, and building authentic relationships. You’re passionate about closing the gap between a client’s goals and the results we deliver, and know how to bring out the best in our team to make sure our clients win.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- At the highest-level, you’ll be responsible for building relationships with our small business clients in the home service industry and taking marketing strategy from conception to completion.
- You are the voice of our clients, managing their ongoing performance and championing efforts to surpass their goals.
- Manage the successful execution of client projects, coordinating the completion of tasks by the design, development, SEO, and PPC marketing teams
- Manage expectations and maintain open lines of communication with our small business clients to improve satisfaction and retention
- You’ll be responsible for positively contributing to our company culture! Our culture is what feeds our success, and we’re looking for those that are team players.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of full-time professional experience in an account strategist, project management, or customer service focused role. Agency experience is preferred but not required
- Foundational knowledge of core digital marketing principles
- Strong verbal and written communication and writing skills
- Experience prioritizing and juggling several projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing deadlines and prioritizing a variety of tasks in a given day
- Experience working in a collaborative, productive team setting
- Bonus points if you have experience with project management tools like Basecamp and marketing tools like Google Analytics
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
• Coalmarch by WorkWave is a digital marketing and software agency based in Raleigh, NC. We help small to medium-sized business owners in the home services industries (lawn care, landscaping, pest control, etc) grow their business. Our goal is to become lasting partners in our client’s businesses through effective lead generation marketing services, as well as sales efficiency software that helps them generate more sales.
• We’re a small business with big ideas. Joining us now means getting in on the ground floor in a company that’s growing fast - but not too fast. We’re all about sustainable growth for our clients, our company, and ourselves. As a part of the team at Coalmarch, you’re encouraged to discover and hone your strengths and passions, and collaborate with your peers to create a role that’s truly suited to you.
If you’re ready to work hard, play hard, build lasting relationships, and advance your career, we want to talk to you! Apply today to join the Coalmarch family.
• Here at Coalmarch by WorkWave, our core values guide every decision we make as a company -- from hiring to onboarding to maintaining client relationships, and everything in between. While we strive to have a team that is unique, diverse, and brings different perspectives to the table, it's also important for our employees to have a set of shared values that we all live by. These values - the 'Coalmarch Core' - are shared and exemplified by every single Coalmarcher, and are what ultimately drives our company forward and towards success: Growth, Resilience, Ownership, Excellence, and Fun.
Growth: We are committed to the growth of our customers, our company, and ourselves as individuals -- both personally and professionally.
Resilience: We are driven to succeed despite the circumstances.
Ownership: We believe it’s our responsibility to own everything -- the result, opportunity, problem, solution.
Excellence: We’re committed to setting the highest standards in everything we do, for everyone we do it for.
Fun: We are engaged, passionate, and fulfilled in the work that we do and the people we do it with.
RELAX WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
There’s a variety of company benefits to take advantage of when you become a part of the Coalmarch family. It’s why so many of our employees come for an entry-level job, but end up staying for a career—this is a place where you can feel at home and appreciated through our benefits:
Healthy work/life balance: We operate in a 38-hour workweek, every single week. We never work past 3 pm on Fridays!
Work-from-home flexibility: Want to work from home twice a week? We encourage it!
Year-round summer hours: Work a little longer at the start of the week and cut out early for your weekend.
Generous PTO: We are proud to offer plenty of time off-including company holidays, your birthday, a volunteer day, & a full Christmas break!
Health insurance: We offer a variety of insurance options to fit your health needs & budget.
401(k) match: We offer retirement savings with matching. Invest in your future and we will too!
Monthly fitness stipend: If you love to stay active, you can earn up to $50 per month to cover your fitness fees.
Career advancement opportunities: Build your skillset and advance in a company that consistently employs a promote-from-within mentality.
Convenient location and parking: Enjoy working in our Raleigh office located less than 5 minutes from Cameron Village!
Culture committees: We are committed to cultivating a productive, engaging, and inclusive environment for all employees. We have multiple committees you can join to help enhance our culture.
And many more benefits including monthly fun events, volunteering opportunities, communal office snacks, happy hours, dog-friendly office, and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
• As a company, our mission is to also foster a culturally inclusive environment for employees that is supportive of diversity and equity through awareness and intention. Our goal is to ensure ALL employees can be their authentic selves every day, and that everyone has access to the same resources to achieve success.
• We have a dedicated diversity, equity, and inclusion committee whose mission is to be resources and advocates for strategies and best practices related to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We aim to do this through consistent reading, education, & discussion/brainstorming.
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Do you share the same values as Coalmarch? We could be the place for you! Apply today to join our growing team.