Customer Support Representative
WorkWave is building a team of motivated, organized, energetic, and empathetic professionals with strong customer advocacy skills to help our field service clients navigate software applications. If you love to troubleshoot issues, have a natural curiosity to learn new things, and are driven to help customers, then this position is for you!
*** This position is for an 11:30 am - 8:00 pm shift ***
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Deliver superior support to clients with varying degrees of product knowledge and technical proficiency
- Answer calls, actively listen and empathize while accurately documenting the steps you took to resolve the issue
- Troubleshoot customer inquiries with care while gathering detailed information to evaluate reported symptoms
- Identify and escalate priority issues; directing cases to appropriate teams and resources as needed
- Respond to calls, email and live chat inquiries in a fast-paced environment
- Proactively follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers when necessary
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Adaptability in a flexible changing environment
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2-5 years contact center or client relations experience
- Ability to educate and explain technical or process-heavy information to non-technical end-users
- Demonstrate the best in class service while being the voice of the customer
- Managing high pressure interactions with frustrated clients
- Results-oriented professional consistently delivering in an evolving environment
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- We look for empowered out of the box thinkers who are able to solve day to day issues
- Team oriented and work well with others to get the right answers quickly
- Knowledge of various platforms; iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile and Desktop.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Credit Card Processing, industry terms and process knowledge is a plus
A FEW WORDS FROM THE HIRING MANAGER:
"We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology, loves solving problems, and delivering a customer experience second to none! The perfect candidate will know cutting corners isn't the solution, they believe in doing the right thing the first time."
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
• We are laid back but buttoned up. We have a casual work environment with a passion for developing creative, innovative best in class solutions that directly contribute to the success of our customers
• We give a damn and deliver service and solutions that make a real difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses
• We embrace quirkiness by openly accepting others as they are and building strong partnerships based on trust.
• Teamwork and collaboration is key to help our colleagues and customers solve their challenges
• Our team is energetic, fun, naturally inquisitive and eager to make an impact, we invite you to join us!
CUT THE COMMUTE:
• This position is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? Kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401k with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Stay hydrated and recharge with plenty of water, coffee and tea
• Financial wellness and employee discount programs
• Health and wellness focused work environment - optional standing desks and office fitness challenges
• 401K-9 Doggie Daycare Discount Program
• Charitable donation match program
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 7 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz !
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine