Salt Lake City, UT
TaskEasy by WorkWave is a rapidly growing property services brand empowering homeowners and property managers with technology that streamlines property maintenance across a growing list of services including landscaping, cleaning, pool service and snow removal. TaskEasy performs millions of services on hundreds of thousands of properties each year and is rapidly becoming the preeminent partner for landlords, property management companies, real estate agents, and iBuyers who want a simple, technology-first solution to solve their occupied and vacant turns and maintenance needs nationwide.
It doesn’t matter your background, where you went to school or what industry you’re in, we’re looking for exceptional minds to help us rethink how services are delivered across the country.
The Account Management team is responsible for onboarding and long-term support of enterprise accounts - they partner with sales on new deals as a solutions consultant and are directly responsible for account retention and long-term growth. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and self-sufficient with strong ops chops and a creative sales mind who will use their creativity and relationship building skills to educate, cultivate and grow some of TaskEasy’s largest enterprise accounts – a driving force behind our clients’ success.
The Account Manager will report to the Account Director.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
● Support your own book of existing accounts by maintaining and growing those relationships
● Support new deals as a solutions consultant, brought in early as a partner with Sales to onboard the client and prepare that account for long-term success and partnership
● Support Account Director on corporate relationships by working closely with local market level decision makers
● Architect growth plans incorporating client needs and thorough opportunity analysis
● Lead contract negotiations and ensure mutual alignment on expectations and obligations
● Conduct opportunity analysis to prepare and present recommendations to clients to address their needs including while achieving TaskEasy business objectives including:
- Adding new markets and increasing property count
- Expanding services and helping TaskEasy launch new services with existing clients
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 7-10 years experience in account management, client success, or relevant ops roles
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven leadership abilities
- Strong attention to detail, a self-starter and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High business IQ and strong analytical skills to manage your assigned clients with data
- A strong bias to action - you’re not afraid to pick up the phone, jump into a video call, or get your hands dirty with the day-to-day to help drive your objectives
- Excellent AND effective written and verbal communication skills – you’re adept at articulating your vision for your clients and how that aligns with the broader TaskEasy strategy
- You have a natural executive presence and leverage your emotional intelligence to establish strong and trusting relationships within your team, cross-functionally, and with external parties
- Strong command of popular business tools like Google Work products, Tableau, Salesforce, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the year and comfortable adhering to local and national travel and Covid-related requirements
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Currently not accepting candidates located in NY for this position.
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
• We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices - each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
• Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
• WORKING REMOTE? Great! Our teams are well versed at working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental and 401k with company match
• Find your perfect work/life balance with our Flexible Time Off policy or generous PTO plan (role dependent) and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teladoc
• Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
• Regional discounts and perks
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz!
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report's 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status: Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At WorkWave, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you feel like you could make a great impact in this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
WorkWave supports salary transparency, however please note that salary estimates provided by websites (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) and not by WorkWave may not accurately reflect the actual salary range for the position.