WorkWave is a software company that provides SaaS solutions for businesses in the service industry (HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical, Cleaning, Lawn & Landscape, Home Delivery, Logistics & Distribution). We empower these businesses to deliver exceptional customer experiences and grow their customer base on our efficient and easy-to-use platform.
WorkWave is looking for innovative software engineers who want to be part of a team of creative and talented individuals. Our teams are a mix of technologists, product managers, quality experts, and UI/UX designers, all working together to deliver our vision.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, UI/UX designers, and quality analysts
- Implement best patterns and practices of object-oriented design: avoid redundancy and promote efficiency, testability and supportability of code
- Contribute to code reviews and help foster a culture of innovation within the team
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3+ years of experience with object oriented languages (C#)
- 3+ years of experience with API development/management
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage feature development and tasks
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes and tools like Jira
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment. We ship often!
WHAT WOULD ALSO BE AWESOME:
- Experience scaling systems in a cloud environment (AWS)
- Experience integrating multiple platforms through APIs
- Experience with message-based architectures
- Deep understanding of TDD and unit-testing strategies
A FEW WORDS FROM THE HIRING MANAGER:
“We have a lot of exciting challenges on our roadmap, and we’re looking for a bright individual who is passionate about code and finding creative solutions to complex problems.”
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
• We are laid back but buttoned up. We have a casual work environment with a passion for developing creative, innovative best in class solutions that directly contribute to the success of our customers
• We give a damn and deliver services and solutions that make a real difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses
• We embrace quirkiness by openly accepting others as they are and building strong partnerships based on trust
• Teamwork and collaboration is key to help our colleagues and customers solve their challenges
• Our team is energetic, fun, naturally inquisitive and eager to make an impact, we invite you to join us!
CUT THE COMMUTE!
• This position is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• We work hard but play hard too...need a break? Kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401k with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Stay hydrated and recharge with plenty of water, coffee and tea
• Financial wellness and employee discount programs
• Health and wellness focused work environment - optional standing desks and office fitness challenges
• 401K-9 Doggie Daycare Discount Program
• Charitable donation match program
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 7 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine