Digital Marketing SEO Analyst
Raleigh, NC /
Love building relationships? Coalmarch by WorkWave is looking for a Digital Marketing SEO Analyst to join our small but mighty team in Raleigh, NC. This position is based in Raleigh so you must live in the Triangle area, or be willing to relocate upon hire. We’re a small business with big ideas. Joining us now means getting in on the ground floor in a company that’s growing fast, but also growing smart.
Here at Coalmarch by WorkWave, you will work with a passionate, energetic, creative, supportive, hard-working team that’s always willing to go above and beyond to help each other succeed. You’ll think ahead of the curve to find better solutions for our clients and our company, furthering your own skills and abilities. Although we started small, we are fierce in our work ethic, and by joining our company, you’ll become a part of something bigger.
We are looking for candidates that enjoy communicating with clients, learning the in's and out's of their business, and building authentic relationships. You’re passionate about closing the gap between a client’s goals and the results we deliver, and know how to bring out the best in our team to make sure our clients win.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- At the highest level, you’ll be responsible for managing a variety of SEO strategies and performance for 15-25 home service clients.
- Creating and maintaining SEO strategies for local businesses including keyword and market research, on-page and off-page optimization, local listing management, and more
- Creating and maintaining content calendars and link building strategies that adhere to Google’s ever changing algorithm and best practices
- Tracking and analyzing the performance and success of your SEO strategies through Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Moz, and more tools
- Making annual traffic, conversion rate, and lead projections for clients based on historical data and industry averages
- Working collaboratively with project managers to ensure that client performance goals are attainable and that actionable items to improve performance are being regularly identified and executed
- Communicating with clients on SEO initiatives and performance when needed
- Working in collaboration with other SEO strategists on department-wide initiatives
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree
- Has previous internship experience in digital marketing and/or SEO
- Has basic knowledge of core digital marketing principles, including how algorithms work and local SEO
- Is easy to communicate with and can work with well with others
- Is adaptable, open to change, and willing to be flexible when needed
- Is honest, genuine, and conveys authenticity in their words and actions
- Is excited about the opportunity to learn and always be improving
- Enjoys juggling several projects at once and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Wants to participate in our company culture - it's what helps feed our success!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
• Coalmarch by WorkWave is a digital marketing and software agency based in Raleigh, NC. We help small to medium-sized business owners in the home services industries (lawn care, landscaping, pest control, etc) grow their business. Our goal is to become lasting partners in our client’s businesses through effective lead generation marketing services, as well as sales efficiency software that helps them generate more sales.
• We’re a small business with big ideas. Joining us now means getting in on the ground floor in a company that’s growing fast - but not too fast. We’re all about sustainable growth for our clients, our company, and ourselves. As a part of the team at Coalmarch, you’re encouraged to discover and hone your strengths and passions, and collaborate with your peers to create a role that’s truly suited to you.
If you’re ready to work hard, play hard, build lasting relationships, and advance your career, we want to talk to you! Apply today to join the Coalmarch family.
• Here at Coalmarch by WorkWave, our core values guide every decision we make as a company -- from hiring to onboarding to maintaining client relationships, and everything in between. While we strive to have a team that is unique, diverse, and brings different perspectives to the table, it's also important for our employees to have a set of shared values that we all live by. These values - the 'Coalmarch Core' - are shared and exemplified by every single Coalmarcher, and are what ultimately drives our company forward and towards success: Growth, Resilience, Ownership, Excellence, and Fun.
Growth: We are committed to the growth of our customers, our company, and ourselves as individuals -- both personally and professionally.
Resilience: We are driven to succeed despite the circumstances.
Ownership: We believe it’s our responsibility to own everything -- the result, opportunity, problem, solution.
Excellence: We’re committed to setting the highest standards in everything we do, for everyone we do it for.
Fun: We are engaged, passionate, and fulfilled in the work that we do and the people we do it with.
RELAX WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
There’s a variety of company benefits to take advantage of when you become a part of the Coalmarch family. It’s why so many of our employees come for an entry-level job, but end up staying for a career—this is a place where you can feel at home and appreciated through our benefits:
Healthy work/life balance: We operate in a 38-hour workweek, every single week. We never work past 3 pm on Fridays!
Work-from-home flexibility: Want to work from home twice a week? We encourage it!
Year-round summer hours: Work a little longer at the start of the week and cut out early for your weekend.
Generous PTO: We are proud to offer plenty of time off-including company holidays, your birthday, a volunteer day, & a full Christmas break!
Health insurance: We offer a variety of insurance options to fit your health needs & budget.
401(k) match: We offer retirement savings with matching. Invest in your future and we will too!
Monthly fitness stipend: If you love to stay active, you can earn up to $50 per month to cover your fitness fees.
Career advancement opportunities: Build your skillset and advance in a company that consistently employs a promote-from-within mentality.
Convenient location and parking: Enjoy working in our Raleigh office located less than 5 minutes from Cameron Village!
Culture committees: We are committed to cultivating a productive, engaging, and inclusive environment for all employees. We have multiple committees you can join to help enhance our culture.
And many more benefits including monthly fun events, volunteering opportunities, communal office snacks, happy hours, dog-friendly office, and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
• As a company, our mission is to also foster a culturally inclusive environment for employees that is supportive of diversity and equity through awareness and intention. Our goal is to ensure ALL employees can be their authentic selves every day, and that everyone has access to the same resources to achieve success.
• We have a dedicated diversity, equity, and inclusion committee whose mission is to be resources and advocates for strategies and best practices related to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We aim to do this through consistent reading, education, & discussion/brainstorming.
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Do you share the same values as Coalmarch? We could be the place for you! Apply today to join our growing team.