B2B Product Marketing Manager
WorkWhile is on a mission to help workers earn a better living and live better lives. 83 million Americans work hourly jobs, often with unpredictable schedules that pay close to minimum wage and offer limited benefits, leading to financial instability.
WorkWhile hires the best hourly workers and matches them with shifts that fit their skills, location, and life. Employers get access to a quality workforce, while employees get stable income and unmatched benefits, including next-day pay, free virtual healthcare, and upskilling opportunities.
We have the audacious goal to align incentives and solve inefficiencies in the labor market, which is a massive addressable market opportunity as recruiting and staffing is a $450 billion annual revenue industry.
With a small team, we’ve grown extremely fast and earned the trust of both workers and businesses that range from startups to Fortune 500's. We see ourselves as a scrappy upstart and delight in outcompeting larger incumbents. Our ambition is that when we succeed, our impact will be measured in GDP growth - that’s the scale.
About the role
- Join us as our first B2B marketing hire!
- Develop and implement our B2B product marketing strategy to enhance customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth, while promoting our flexible workforce solutions
- Define and manage our product positioning, messaging, and value proposition, ensuring a strong appeal to our vision of shaping the future of work
- Create engaging product-focused content and persuasive storytelling that resonates with our diverse audience and communicates our value proposition in offering flexible talent management solutions
- Equip the sales team with effective product-related sales enablement materials, including presentations, case studies, and demo scripts to support their efforts in closing deals
- Collaborate with our product team to plan and execute go-to-market strategies for new products, features, and enhancements, ensuring a successful launch and adoption
- Utilize data and analytics to track product adoption, gather customer insights, and inform marketing decisions, continuously refining our product marketing approach
- Develop and manage relationships with external vendors, agencies, and partners to expand our network and support product marketing initiatives
- Conduct market and competitor research to identify trends, opportunities, and threats, and use insights to inform product marketing strategies
- Generate a consistent flow of inbound leads through various channels, such as SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and content marketing, focusing on product promotion
- Manage and optimize lead generation campaigns, including email campaigns, webinars, events, and other strategic initiatives related to our products
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, with a focus on product marketing, preferably within a startup or high-growth environment
- Exceptional storytelling and copywriting skills, fostering connection and engagement
- Highly analytical mindset, with the ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Familiarity with SEO, SEM, and other digital marketing channels and tactics
- Outstanding project management skills, with the capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Resourceful and adaptive, thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, fostering collaboration and inclusivity across diverse teams
- Committed to our mission of improving the lives of hourly workers
WorkWhile is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.