Customer Success /
WorkWhile is looking for an experienced Account Manager to manage and grow our ever-expanding portfolio of employer accounts. As an early member of the team and the first Customer Success hire, you will help shape all aspects of Customer Success culture and have a hand in key company decisions. You will be responsible for all aspects of the success of our employer accounts. You will partner closely with our sales, customer support, operations, product development teams to drive success for your accounts and for WorkWhile.
WorkWhile has a diverse, mission-driven, and supportive culture—we look for people who want to take ownership, are energized by ambiguity, and strive to make a lasting impact. If this resonates with you, we’d love to chat!
About the Job
- Be the first customer success hire at WorkWhile and own the ultimate success of each assigned account
- Strategically grow each assigned account. This includes growth in current markets as well as expansion to new markets, in partnership with the leadership team
- Develop and deliver an annual plan for success of each customer including leading QBRs. Measure of success is revenue per account
- Build and manage the relationship with clients at all levels of their company deeply understanding the client’s needs. Be the client’s point of contact and partner internally to advocate for the employer internally, resolve issues, and realize opportunities
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, analyze your portfolio, identify risks and opportunities and prioritize for impact
- Be the voice of the customer and advocate for the customer to internal stakeholders. Share customer feedback and insights to Product Management, Engineering, Support, Marketing, and Sales
- 5-10 years of consultant, account management, or customer success experience.
- History of success in account management and a proven track record of achieving targets and goals
- Effective communicator overall and in stressful situations. Strong executive presence
- Ability to navigate organizations to accelerate product usage, influence collaboration and evangelize opportunities for growth.
- Self-motivated, empathetic to customer needs and improving customer relationships.
- Good business instincts with strong analytical rigor
- Bachelor’s degree
WorkWhile is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.