Senior Technical Animator
Cambridge, UK /
World Makers is a recently formed game studio focused on creating next generation multiplayer games. We're a remote friendly, independent studio primarily based in the UK. We love building games that are social, immersive, inclusive and fun.
Exceptional games require an exceptional team to make them. To that end, our studio puts the team first: we're building an inclusive culture that can best elevate every member of the team. If this resonates with you, we'd love to have you on board.
Technical Animators at World Makers are individuals that play the crucial role of unlocking the potential of our team.
- Setup of rigged assets in-engine, including rigging and skinning
- Author solutions that correctly deform and move rigged assets in a realistic manner
- Review, improve, and iterate the animation pipeline to increase team efficiency
- Work with others to troubleshoot technical issues related to animation and rigged assets
- 5+ years experience as a Technical Animator at a game studio
- Excellent knowledge of professional animation tools (e.g. Maya, Motion Builder)
- Strong ability in common scripting languages (e.g. Python, MEL)
- A duty to take on out-of-scope responsibility where applicable to ensure no one is blocked
- A degree in a field related to Technical Animation
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine, Unity, or CryEngine
- Experience developing on consoles
- Generous share option scheme
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Remote/hybrid work friendly
- Unlimited PTO