Business Development Intern
New York, NY
Worn is a creative agency building brands from and for the female perspective. It’s our mission to empower women to grow and lead companies and to ultimately create a more equitable world for everyone. We work with female leaders and their allies across industries to build bold brands and produce brave work. Our work transforms businesses and elevates the causes we stand for.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to directly support our VP & Partner with the development of our outbound sales strategy as well as a series of exciting new marketing efforts. You are a highly motivated college or graduate student who is interested in contributing to our business development and marketing efforts. Ideally, you have 1-2 business development and/or marketing internships under your belt and are hungry to learn more. You are relentlessly excited by the idea of attracting potential clients and thinking through all the ways we can partner with them. You have a knack for communication and language. You can take direction but work independently. You are polished, emotionally intelligent, and deeply caring.
We are looking for someone:
- With a deep passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and women in business
- Who can hit the ground running and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Who can assist in developing and maintaining strong external relationships
- Who has strong critical thinking skills and creativity
- Who has some experience in selling custom services to various industries
- Who is familiar with a CRM system for sales lead tracking and reporting
We are looking for you to:
- Research new clients
- Organize leads for project opportunities
- Draft proposals and marketing materials
- Manage monthly business development KPIs
- Exude relentless passion for women in business
Our minimum requirements are:
- 1-2 years relevant experience in sales and/or marketing Third- or fourth-year college or graduate student in NYC
- Able to commute to our office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Able to commit to a minimum of 2 days/week for at least 3 months
This is a part-time internship that offers class-credit.
Why should you want to work at Worn?
You could work anywhere, but you choose to work at Worn because you want to make a difference for women everyday while challenging yourself creatively, work with a close knit team, shape the future of a fast-growing company, and help define what the future creative agency will look like.
Our philosophy is to always put people first. We’re never happy with good enough. Our clients love us because we’re focused on the big picture and their success. We work very hard, we have each other’s backs, and we make each other better as people and professionals.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Yours in the hustle,
*Worn LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Worn LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.