Senior Security Engineer, Production Infrastructure
US - Remote /
Cyber & Vehicle Security – Infrastructure Security /
ABOUT WOVEN PLANET GROUP
Woven Planet Group (Woven Planet) represents a carefully curated blend of expertise and resources dedicated to bringing the vision of “Mobility to Love, Safety to Live” to life. Through innovations and investments in automated driving, robotics, smart cities, and more, we are transforming how humankind lives, works, and moves. We exist to design, build, and deliver secure, connected, and sustainable mobility solutions that benefit all people worldwide. Founded in 2018 as Toyota Research Institute - Advanced Development (TRI-AD), Woven Planet is composed of four complementary companies: Woven Planet Holdings, Woven Core, Woven Alpha, and Woven Capital.
Visit us to learn more: https://www.woven-planet.global/
We (Production Infrastructure Security Team) are responsible for the cyber security of the Woven Planet cloud infrastructure. We’re passionate about cloud and kubernetes security and work closely with our IT teams to deliver the best UX to our developers.
The team size, including you, is 6 engineers. We’re practicing scrum and delivering value to our customers together.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Security Engineer with a strong background in cloud and kubernetes security. We follow the philosophy of “security as code”, so you are expected to automate most of your work.
- Design, deliver and support security-focused solutions for AWS, GCP, Azure and kubernetes
- Assist development and operations teams in developing secure architectures
- Implement and maintain security automations to scale our security efforts
- Communicate effectively at multiple levels of sensitivity, and multiple audiences
- Have fun!
- 5+ years of relevant engineering or development experience
- 2+ years of experience securing AWS, GCP or Azure
- Excellent understanding of container and Kubernetes security
- Proven experience with security automation and DevSecOps
- Proficient in Python, Terraform and Bash
- Must be willing to work US Pacific Time hours
- Experience working in a DevOps/Agile environment
- Experience in securing production EKS or GKE clusters
- AWS SA Professional or Security Specialty
- GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills