Sr. Product Manager
Mountain View, CA /
Woven is seeking an awesome Product Manager to join our team.
As a Product Manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, be it brainstorming on new features using your entrepreneurial mindset, talking to existing and potential customers to gather their requirements and to get their feedback, or working directly with designers and engineers to implement new features or improve existing ones. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our users' needs and that deliver Woven's vision for future of calendars.
This position is full-time and based in our Mountain View, CA office. Remote work will be required in the short term due to the current circumstances. Full-time remote work may also be considered.
What you will do
- Work with a team of world-class designers, engineers and marketers to ideate, design, implement and launch new features and improve existing features for all Woven apps.
- Participate in and drive product development and product road map discussions.
- Devise and use variety of product metrics to analyze and continuously improve the product.
- Interact with our users to understand their needs and translate into feature requests.
- Perform market and competitor analysis.
- Help design, implement and interpret user experience testing experiments and focus groups.
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in building software products as a product manager or product owner.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to quickly distill product ideas to their essence.
- Experience with product management for mobile-based or web-based SaaS products. Strong preference for experience with both.
- Experience with prosumer software products and working in a product-led, startup growth environment.
- Experience with full product lifecycle, integrating user feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Experience with designing, implementing and interpreting user research, user experience testing and market analysis.
👥 Awesomest team ever
💰 Competitive base salary and equity
🚑 Premium health insurance (We don't skimp on health insurance)
🏖️ Unlimited paid time off (Yes, people really do take time off)
🐕 Dog friendly office
💻 A new MacBook Pro and other gear of your choice
🍿 Stacked micro kitchen with your choice of snacks and drinks
🚗 Parking permit or Caltrain pass (We are 2 blocks away from Caltrain station)
About Woven Calendar
Built on our proprietary Calendar Graph engine, Woven is a powerful, collaborative and smart calendar SaaS. Today's digital calendars are not far off from their analog counterparts of the last century. Woven brings calendars into this century with truly connected and collaborative events.
About Woven Software, Inc.
Woven was founded by Facebook’s ex-CIO who served 2010-2016 and an ex-Google, ex-Facebook engineer. Members of the founding team previously worked at companies such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Airbnb, VMware and Lockheed. We are venture-backed by Battery Ventures, Amplify Partners, Felicis Ventures, Slow Ventures and others.